Over the last few years we have seen the quality and the artistry of Opals'Flowers.
When the company states they are a Premium Florist they are...
Read More ->
Wedding Flowers & Decoration
Joe and I would like to thank you for the beautiful flowers you provided at our wedding. You made that special day even more special by making the...
Read More ->
Made my wife happy!
Opals came through for me when a birthday gift was delayed, delivering beautifully arranged flowers to my wife's work on her birthday! Add in that...
Read More ->
Interac Email Transfer
Information on how to do this is available at the following web address http://www.interac.ca/consumers/productsandservices_ol_emt.php or through your personal banking on-line banking site.
Interac Email Money Transfer
Our Email Address to receive Interact Email Money Payments is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interac Email Money Transfers are a simple, convenient, and secure way to send money. All you need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send your payment easily over the internet without sharing any personal or financial information. It's a great alternative to credit card, cheques and cash.
What is an Interac Email Money Transfer?
An Interac Email Money Transfer is a fast and convenient way to transfer funds from within the security of your online banking service. It's a great alternative to credit card, cheques and cash. It uses email for fast notification to the recipient that a transfer has been initiated, while the participating financial institutions transfer the funds using established and secure banking procedures.
Participating Financial Institutions
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Canada Trust
- plus Others (Please Check with your Bank)
With Interac Email Money Transfers, your money never actually travels by email. Email is only used to notify the recipient and to provide them with instructions on how to deposit money. Your financial institution and your recipient's financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
Interac Email Money Transfers rely on several security measures
- Encryption technology
- Confidential user IDs and passwords issued by financial institutions
- A secure login process
- A security question and answer to ensure only the intended recipient receives the money
- 128-bit browser encryption
The benefits of Interac Email Money Transfer
- Send money directly from your existing bank account
- There's no need to share personal or financial information, allowing you to keep your address, phone number and account information private
- The security question protects your transfer from being deposited by unintended recipients
- No need to set up new accounts, user ID or passwords - you're already in online banking
- Email carries the notification, so no need to get stamps or to find a mailbox
To pay us using Interac Email Money Transfer:
- Login to online banking
- Locate Transfer/Payment menu options
- Specify a recipient by entering our email address: email@example.com
- Fill in the Interac Email Money Transfer information
- dollar amount
- account from which to withdraw the funds
- security question = what is our store's phone number
- answer = 7804139888
- Follow instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer